PROHIBITED ADVERTISING CONTENT
Content containing any of the following characteristics is not permitted:
- Obscene or indecent;
- Political advertising promoting or opposing a political party; the election of any candidate or group of candidates for federal, state or local government offices; and initiatives, referendums and other ballot measures; and
- Public issue advertising expressing or advocating an opinion, position or viewpoint on matters of public debate about economic, political, religious or social issues.
Advertising that depicts or promotes the following products, services or other material will not be permitted:
- Tobacco or tobacco-related products;
- Firearms including ads promoting or soliciting the sale, rental, distribution or availability of firearms or firearms-related products;
- Adult/mature rated films, television or video games or other products rated by the industry as only suitable for mature audiences;
- Adult entertainment or establishments including but not limited to adult book or video stores, adult Internet sites, adult telephone services, adult Internet sites, and adult escort services;
- False or misleading material that the advertiser knows or should know is false, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or would constitute a tort of defamation or invasions of privacy;
- Objectionable sexual or harmful subject matter that is offensive based on contemporary community standards and is reasonably foreseeable that it would result in harm to, disruption of, or interference with the transportation system.
- Insulting, disparaging, or degrading material directed at a person or group that is intended to be, or could be interpreted as being, disrespectful based on characteristics protected under federal or state law or that is so offensive as to be reasonably foreseeable that it will incite or produce imminent lawless action in the form of retaliation, vandalism or other breach of public safety, peace and order;
- Illegal activity including any advertising that promotes any activity or product that is illegal under federal, state, or local law or any advertising that contains material that is an infringement of copyright, trademark or is otherwise unlawful or illegal;
- Profanity and violence including advertising that contains any profane language or portrays images or descriptions of graphic violence, or intentional infliction of pain or violent action towards or upon a person or animal; and
CREATIVE AND CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
- URL should always be domain based and should be from your own domain.
- IP based URLs and Facebook URL's are strictly not allowed.
- File loading and embedded URLs are not allowed.
- Destination URL can't lead to an email address or a file instead of a web page. Such files include image, audio, video or document files that require an additional application to open or run (such as PDF files).
- If you're using dynamic tracking URLs, they must lead to a valid URL and meet all of the requirements listed here for Destination URLs.
- Your landing page's domain must match the domain of the Display URL in your ad.
- Landing pages must deliver the same content to all users and all IPs, from all browsers.
- Redirection based on IP isn't allowed, unless you are legally required to restrict access to your products or services (such as in the case of country) restricted pharmaceuticals or digital rights restrictions).
CONTENT REQUIREMENTS / GRAPHICAL LAYOUT:
- Ads must take up the entire space of the image size you've chosen, and they can't appear sideways or upside down.
- Ads can't be segmented, contain multiple copies of itself within the ad, or appear to be more than one ad.
- RxPG also doesn't allow ads that expand beyond the frame or otherwise encroach on the website.
Relevance and quality:
- Image ads must be relevant to the advertised site.
- Advertisements cannot mislead the user. For example, they may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialogue boxes, error messages, or the like.
- Ad images must be clear and recognizable, with legible text.
- We don't allow unclear, blurry, or unrecognizable images to be used in ads.
Mimicking site content, news articles, or text ads:
- RxPG doesn't allow ads that mimic publisher content or layout, or news articles and features.
- Ads may also not contain screenshots of RxPG forum content or otherwise simulate an RxPG content in any way.
- Ads should be clearly distinguishable as ads.
- Frame rate may not exceed 24 frames per second.
- All banner names should be lower case.
AVAILABLE CREATIVE DIMENSIONS:
- Forum TOP Banner: 468x60 pixels.
- Forum SPL Side Banner: 300x100 pixels.
- Forum Regular Side Banner: 300x60 pixels.
- Forum Large Side Banner: 300x250 pixels.
- Forum Festival Banner: 300x600 pixels.
- (Purchase includes one size based as specified on the Ad Package)
- Images are provided by Sponsor.
- Forum TOP Banner is displayed on all the pages of the website including the home page.
- All banners except the "Forum TOP Banner" are displayed on all the forum pages right side within the ad section.
- File size of 25 KB or a smaller creative is recommended.
- Images can be GIF, JPG, PNG and TXT formats.
- *GIF images need prior approval as not all Creative Dimensions can accommodate graphic images.
*Please note: RxPG does not participate in revenue-sharing programs or placements.